Simple preventive actions, adopted on a daily basis, allow the reduction of the transmission of viral infection in pandemic times. These actions create a barrier that blocks the virus and contribute to protect ourselves and our surroundings.
Protecting ourselves and each other :
- Frequently wash our hands. Using soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Stand at a distance from any person who cough or sneeze.
- Wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth.
- In the case of sneezing, cover the nose and the mouth with the inside of your arm or with a tissue.
- Stay at home if you’re not feeling well.
- If you have fever, that you cough or if you have difficulties to breathe, consult a health profess