Information about the 08/07 firework
Some tips in order to enjoy the August 7th firework at Cannes – 10 pm
Free acess to the Croisette, publics beaches Macé, Zamenhof, La Roseraie, Palais des Festivals.
The Croisette will be pedestrianized from 8 pm.
According to the 07/19 prefectoral order, wearing a mask is compulsory in the center of Cannes.
To fight against COVID and maintain economic, cultural and festive activities respect social distancing.
ACCESS to the Pyrotechnic Art festival
Nice (airport) > Cannes (SNCF)
Nice (airport / center) > Monaco (Larvotto) – Menton (Bastion)
- Access possible: A8 Cannes/Antibes/Cannes la Bocca exit
- From Paris: head towards Lyon (A6 motorway), then take the direction for Marseilles (A7) motorway, and then for Nice (A8 motorway) – Exit 40 for Cannes.
- From Marseilles (A7 motorway), then take the direction for Aix en Provence, Nice (A8 motorway) – Exit 40 for Cannes.
- The Palais des Festivals parking will be close during the fireworks nights from 8 pm to 00:00 pm. Therefore, we suggest you to park in the others parking sourrounding the event.
Users and subscribers of the Palais, Suquet Forville, Laubeuf, Ferrage Meynadier, Vauban, République, Lamy and Croisette car parks will be able to benefit all year round from these offers put in place by the City of Cannes
NIGHT PACKAGE 3€ MAX
(From saturday 19h to sunday 9h)
6 FREE HOURS
(3H Saturday + 3H Sunday)
2 FREE HOURS ONCE A WEEK
If you’re looking for accommodation during the Festival of Pyrotechnic Art, Cannes Hotel Reservation will meet all your expectations.
Bookings can be made directly on the Cannes Tourist Information Centre official website with:
- Cannes Partner hotels
- great prices all year round
- 8000 rooms in 130 establishments, thus welcoming 22,000 people. Most of these establishments are located just a few minutes from the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès.
Book your accommodation:
To help you choose from the activities available in Cannes, the Tourist Information Centre offers numerous activities and events on its website www.cannes-destination.com, that can be enjoyed throughout the year, alone or with the family, true favourites with the option to make your reservations on-line:
- Walking circuits, excursions and hikes
- Visits to the town
- Nautical activities
- Shows and Festivals
Enjoy unforgettable experience and book your activities: